- Quality 4 star approved bed and breakfast accommodation
- Being only a three minute walk from the town centre, you can shop, dine and generally relax and enjoy your stay in Nenagh
- Complimentary tea/coffee in rooms
- Great breakfast menu
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Private car park
- Private Garden
- Excellent value and great service
- Free WiFi
- All in, an Ideal central location for your stay in Nenagh
- Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2012 – 2019
Built in 1839 by Captain Fintan Lawlor, Williamsferry was one of 6 places of worship in the town of Nenagh serving as an independent chapel during the 19th Century. By the early 1870′s it served as a Savings Bank and in 1909 it served as a residence to the Whitehead family when they decided to make Williamsferry their home for almost 30 years (picture above taken in 1912). From the house they operated their own locomotive engineering business which provided the railway tracks for the local railway line.
From the early 1940′s to-date, many other families have made Williamsferry their home.
This is a place which offers something unique with its history and unique sense of character. Williamsferry also offers a high standard of comfort and provides 4 star Failte Ireland approved accommodation. Today, Williamsferry House is also approved under the Failte Ireland categories for Walkers Welcome, Adverture Seekers Welcome and Food Lovers Welcome.
Williamsferry House is a great little place to stay. I hope you will feel it is your home away from home; indeed, many of guests have stayed several times before or come to stay through personal recommendation.
I hope to be able to welcome you soon